Protocol Education and Assistants’ Centre of Europe (P.E.A.C.E.) wishes to continue the legacy and to build upon the experience of the former Protocol Magazine by publishing the new PROTOCOL – Diplomacy, Business, Style quarterly magazine, providing professional, top-level content in premium quality both in English and in Hungarian, fully independent from politics.
Within the editorial team, we find former carrier diplomats, as well as a university rector and protocol experts.
This professional magazine of 64 pages published quarterly both in English and Hungarian in full colour will contain nine regular columns and additional PR articles, and interviews.
Table of Contents (inter alia)
- Protocolar World – The World of Protocol (introduction of a country in terms of protocol and etiquette)
- Business Etiquette (focusing on specific topics by protocol experts working in business)
- Ecclesiastical Protocol (introduction of the world’s religions in terms of protocol)
- Protocol of Catering and Hospitality (introduction of a specific topic within each issue – e.g. menu and wines, seating plan, tableware, banquets)
- Protocol Experts (introducing an active protocol expert working for governmental or corporal organisation. Interview with chief organizers of milestone events (International Eucharistic Congress in 2020, papal visits, etc.)
- Communication in Style (professional tips from well-known style communicators for women and men)
The magazine offers a unique opportunity for premium quality products and services connected with the field of protocol to reach high level diplomatic, political and business partners in Hungary and worldwide.