- Widely accessible trainings – professional courses not only for graduates (for certain courses you do not need a BA degree)
- Welcoming applicants from the public sector
- Involvement in social reintegration for those registered as job seekers or on unemployment benefits who really want to learn and succeed
- Helping those who wish to change their careers
- Offering internship programmes for talented and motivated young graduates
- Providing financial support for foundations and offering placement of social advertisements in our magazine
- We offer professional, accredited courses with no tuition fee for those on a minimum wage, or working in public projects, who would be unable to afford to pay their tuition.
We wish to help those less fortunate ones who really wish to make a change, improve their lives by learning a new profession and aiming to build a career.
More details available soon.